Sunday, November 13, 2005

" Survey Like None-Other "

The goal is to have this in every single AOL Journal. What do you have in common with others? Do you like the same things? Post this and put the title of your entry "Survey Like None-Other!"  This is a great way to introduce yourself to new readers!  

1. What sign are you?  Libra

2. What is your favorite color?  Blue

3. How many waffles could you eat in one sitting?  Er, three?

4. Can you touch your tongue to your nose?  Nope

5. If you had to choose between cats and dogs, which would it be?  Cats

6. What is something you have learned recently? From Ckays1967, Forgiveness comes before acceptance.

7. What is your favorite quote?  That`s easy; "To Grow Is To Be Anxious".

8. What is your favorite entry in your own journal? One of the poems, I guess.

9. What color is your bedroom? Cream walls?

10. Where is your favorite place to visit?   Lincoln Financial Field, home of the Phila Eagles.

11. What is one thing you want to accomplish this year? Get an agent for my 1st book and submit poetry for publication.

12. Why do you write in a journal?  I must.

13. What is your favorite joke? TOS!  AOL TOS!

14. Do you like the city or the country? I like to visit the country but I`m a city person.

15. What style is your house decorated?   You got me!

16. Who is your favorite artist? Taking ckays advice, I`ll limit it to deceased artists!  Monet.

17. Can you pat your tummy and rub your head at the same time? Yep!

18. Are you a night owl? Naw, I`m up at 5.00 AM every day, checkin` in with aynetal3.

19. What is something you love in your house? (If you have a picture you get extra credit!) My Mom & I, just before she died.

20. Do you believe in God?   Absolutely.

21. What hobby could you never give up? Writing.

22. What color makes you think of Hope? White

23. What color makes you think of Love? Green

24. What is your favorite flower? A rose.

25. If you had one wish for the world, what would it be?   Forgiveness.

26. Whats the best surprise you have ever recieved? Still waiting, a grandchild [but I`m getting closer!]

27. What can you cook like no-one else? Asaopao con pollo.

28. What do you think about most? Death & Immortality and the courage to confront it. {As a concept, LOL.}

29. Who is your favorite poet? Emily Dickinson &, in Aol, ckays1967.

30. And last but not least, if you could wrap yourself up in one word...what would that word be? Inquisitive.

Thanks, Christina. This is the first one of these I`ve ever done! I pass this on to commenters!

V

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

V!  This is GREAT!  You remain the constant in my heart, I have no doubt you'll have the courage when it is time, Plus, now super kitties, Missy and Chief, are feeling affirmed!  Great thoughts!!

Anonymous said...

No fair adding laughter after "thinking about most" That's like adding a spoiler!  No fair!  No fair!

Anonymous said...

I like this entry, I will have to do it this week.  Thanks Vince.  Nice to learn more about you.
Derek

Anonymous said...

I like your picture Vince. It shows how loving you are. I did the survey too. It was fun. Thanks for sharing. :)

The other ~V.

Anonymous said...

Vince.....

I will have to add one thing to my number 10....I love to visit you and if ever we get the chance to meet in person I will certainly make that effort.

I am humbled to be a poet that you enjoy.

And thank you for playing along, it is harder than it looks eh?

Anonymous said...

OH  ps....love seeing more pictures of YOU and your mom.

Anonymous said...

Aha - another Libra - of course!  Ain't we just grand?? :))

Love the photo, love the thoughts.  Maybe I'll do this just for fun.  Thanks for the peek into your life, Vince,

Yet another V (Vicky)
http://www.livejournal.com/users/vxv789/

Anonymous said...

What a great idea this is, and I enjoyed your answers very much.  I've done it too, and here are my answers: http://journals.aol.com/emmapeeldallas/talkingtomyself/entries/616

Judi

Anonymous said...

Love the thoughts and that's a lovely treasure of a picture. Rache xx

Anonymous said...

Great photo of you and your mom.  You can eat 3 waffles?  Wowzers!  Thanks for sharing these, Vince.  Now, do I get my entry on Rashoman?

Anonymous said...

interesting,very interesting ;)

Anonymous said...

Appreciata--especially #19...i shoulda been in more fotoes with Hane
while she was my Advocate! Agreement on many other items.
{i test badly, ask any=body} lata Publishable one^

Anonymous said...

Kewl answers Vince. Ok--I'm game too! Blesssings, Deb

http://journal.aol.com/debbted/SassysSecondWord