Sunday, March 13, 2005

THE BOOK IS DONE!

  It`s funny. When I write poetry, I start with a blank page, always paper. Writing fiction, it`s always the computer.

 I`ve finally finished my novel, "James and the Animals". Bear with me as I list the 14 intrepid souls who commented on the final entry, in order of appearance: barbpinion; hope5555; wildflower; aynetal3; gbgoglo; sarajanesmiles; cneinhorn; indigosunmoon; z7snowflake; punky5678; builds8; carly0042; musenla; jojolona.

 I thank all of you for staying with me for the past 14 months. Without your continued support and encouragement, Alucard would probably still be sleeping in his castle in the Carpathians!  

 Hugs and Faith.

       V

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe V. I wouldn't have guessed you were going to get soft.  Hehe It's the pleasure you gave all us that kept us coming back.  That and we knew our friend was working his mind and we wanted to witness this greatness.  You are our Superstar!!!    

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

<sniff> this is the private journal <hint hint> ~Sooz

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cool! I lost track of James and the Animals after I went on my hiatus last August and for some reason, never got back to it. Last I knew, the heroine was off to the opera as bait for Alucard and you had chosed a fabulous dress for her.  It was an excellent story, just as your new one is. Let me know when it's published. I'd love to have a copy in print and read it start to finish.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had been able to keep up with the story...but I fell so far behind. Too much reading and too little time. LOL Congrats on finishing!

Anonymous said...

Sadly, you took it private and it couldn't be read via Bloglines, so I missed it. Sad. Guess I'll have to wait until it comesout in paperback.

wil

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Monica

Anonymous said...

Although, I was unable to manage to get around to reading it yet. I hope you'll keep it around so that I finally can. Soon I hope! Congratulations on its completion. :-) ---Robbie

Anonymous said...

I so enjoyed reading James, thank YOU for writing it :o)
Now, I will have to start at the beginning of this new story, and become enthralled by that instead!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

It's a wonderful novel! I can't wait to see it on the shelves. You'll be there for a signing, right? ;) ~V

Anonymous said...

Like I said before, in a way I'm sorry it's over.  But, I feel that way about all great books that I read.  I want them to go on and on and on....  I miss Alucard!  gloria

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats to you. What an accomplishment!